My Bio Poem(Get to Know Me)

I have recently had to write a bio poem for my eighth grade English class. A bio poem is a simple poem where your identity is revealed and you can write about your inherent disposition as an individual. For today's blog post, I would like to share with you my bio poem that depicts who I am. At times, I am loquacious; during other times, I am dreamy and I make myself scarce.

My bio poem:

Shreya
Imaginative, optimistic, and ambitious
Sister of Marigold flowers
Loves to read books, write stories, interact with nature, and think
Feels the world is interesting and beautiful
Needs to appreciate and contemplate
Gives hope through words
Fears of the feeling of evil and conquering despair
Shares stories and ideas
A thirteen-year-old author and insatiable book lover of Indian origin
A resident of Wayne, New Jersey
Ganguly

Comments

  1. wow shreya!it was tooo mesmerizing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. I loved sharing this poem with you.

      Delete
  2. Hello Shreya! this was an exquisite bio poem. I am writing an arostic poem, featuring me. I love you tons. Keep spreading love about literature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrika. I am glad you enjoyed reading my bio poem. I ardently hope to read your poem. I love you too. I am obsessed over literature.

      Delete
  3. I never read peom in English so many time before. I like it . Mind blowing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the journey of discovering poetry written in English. Thank you for your constant appreciation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Literary Magazines for Young Writers to Submit

Flash Fiction Story, The Day's End